Sunday, July 31, 2011

POTC nail art

Summer time always brings out my desire for nail art. I am not sure why exactly, but sometimes I go through phases when I want nail art all the time. This is one of those phases.
This is a very simple design using only dots, in increasing sizes and a few colours. They are all from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection by OPI.





Easy as pie, but still cute :)
It's nice when you can use colours from a coordinating collection.

I do want to mention that I will be on vacation until August 8th, but I am setting some blog posts up ahead of time to post while I am gone. I will likely not have internet access while I am away but I will be able to check in and read comments on my phone. 

Thanks for looking. ♥pam♥
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I absolutely love this! Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen and Kristy. Glad you are enjoying it. I am as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love to see the different things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh how did you have the patience to do that???
    Very neat I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh, this one is deceivingly easy :)
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com