Sunday, July 3, 2011

Joe Fresh Persian Blue and Pure Ice heartbreaker

Joe Fresh has some seriously amazing polishes. Like any line, there are some duds, but the ones that aren't are huge winners. This is Persian Blue, which is a dark, dusty greyed out blue. Gorgeous. amazing, flawless application. Just wow.


Ok I have no idea why this pic is side ways. I turned it all ways, and it still wants to post this way.
Whatever, I still get to see the pretty polish :)

I topped this mani with Pure Ice Heartbreaker, which is a light blue microshimmer and looks AMAZING over just about everything. Really.


Well this one wants to stand on its end too. Oh well :)

So there you have it, two ways to wear an amazing blue polish.
As far as I know, Joe Fresh is only available in Canada for now, with stores opening soon in NYC.

Thanks for looking!
♥Pam♥




Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous combo! I think I might have passed over Heartbreaker if I saw it in the store, but now that I have seen what it can do I'm sold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am the same way. The layering combos are endless. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes they are gorgeous together, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com