Sunday, June 5, 2011

YAY! Finally posting to my blog!

I am super excited to finally be posting to my 'girl stuff' blog! I have lots and lots of nail polish swatches and pics of nail art etc that I will be posting and of course I will be posting anything new I get. This blog will focus on nail polish and art, but I will also randomly have other things to share, from hair and makeup to recipes or decor, to general household and family info, party planning ideas, and anything else I feel is share-worthy with respect to our girly side.
I am always open to requests for nail art etc.
So I will start off with my NOTD (nail of the day).
I hope you enjoy!
~Pam


This is a polish that I have had for a while and had previously swatched but never actually worn as a mani.
 It is Lise Watier Violet Dore because I LOVE purple. I picked it up at Shoppers Drug Mart. It is a gorgeous purple foil/glass fleck with a gold duo-chrome.  Super classy, and as the same time funky enough to not feel boring.

I don't have a great camera so these are taken on my iPhone. 

Application was good, and dry time was decent. This is two coats, with a coat of Seche Vite.

Thanks for looking, and I hope to see you back here soon!

~Pam

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com