Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Today's NOTD Color Club Warhol, with design

So I decided to bust out the bright colour today(Color Club Warhol) and I threw a little design on it with OPI Black Shatter and silver and black nail art polish. I am feeling the nail art lately, maybe because of summer? I dunno, but I see lots of nail art in the near future.
This is Color Club Warhol all by herself. It's a bright almost neon fuchsia. It looks a little more berry in this picture than it actually is IRL.  It has a nice smooth application, 2 coats.


Then I added a swipe of OPI Black Shatter to the tips, and next to that a silver line with a nail art polish from Claire's, then silver dots with the same bottle, and lastly a thin black line next to the silver.

The nail art polishes from Claire's are handy because they have a decent brush in them for doing stripes etc.

 

They are semi stiff, so you have decent control and they are medium in thickness. I have a hard time doing really really thin lines with them. Then the cap comes off and there is a pointed end that if you squeeze the bottle a little it makes a perfect dot.

Or you could use a dotting tool, or a ball point pen, or open up a bobby pin and use one of the rubber tipped ends. There are lots of ways to make a home made dotting tool. 

Thanks for looking!



Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I really need to get a bit more adventurous with my nails ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think yours look lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com