Friday, June 10, 2011

There is something wrong with this picture....

I popped into a salon a few weeks ago to see if they had any interesting polishes for sale, and low and behold they had this OPI I had never seen before. It reminded me a little of At your Quebec and Call which is long discontinued, but this was less green and more bronze. Upon further investigation I noticed something a little off. The label on the bottle says "That's Berry Daring". Now I don't own That's Berry Daring, nor do I know exactly what colour it is, but I can make an educated guess that even with OPI's sometimes overly creative naming system, that something called That's Berry Daring isn't going to be a dark bronze. Either way, the colour was unique and interesting, so I purchased it figuring it was a salon franken.

The first thing I noticed was the smell. I am sure some people might say all nail polish smells, but this was somehow more offensive than most. More chemically, and strong.


I actually do really like the colour, and I have nothing like it in my stash. The application was good as well. I will be interested how this Konads. I'd like to see it stamped over black.


A friend suggested that it might be a fake OPI. Either way, I do like it. It might be nice on toes as well, with a nice tan.

Thanks for looking!
Enjoy your day!
~pam





Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

1 comment:

  1. wa~ never heard of that nail polish...
    but as you said, the color is beautiful! suits you well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com