Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OPI Navy Shatter over Orly Gumdrop

Hello lovely readers. All two of you at this point..hehe. That's ok. I hope there are more people reading that don't follow.  I love blogging even just for myself :) It's been really fun so far, and I feel all creative.

This past weekend we spent a few days at our cottage, which happens to be on a beach. So I wanted something beachy and aqua-like. Especially since we are trying to come up with new paint schemes at the cottage which will be aqua themed as well. I just got OPI Navy Shatter, and I love turquoise and navy blue together so this is what I came up with.


It was easy to apply, and is quite opaque. I tried it over several blues and greens and they all looked great.


Hope you like it!
Thanks for looking.
~Pam

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com