Monday, June 6, 2011

Crackle-ackle-ackle

I wasn't completely sold on the crackle/shatter concept at first, but since I tried it I absolutely love it. For me personally it is all about colour combos. I picked up OPI black shatter first, and now I am the proud owner of several other shades and brands of shatters. The combos are endless.
Here is one of the first shatter/crackle mani's I ever did.


This is Orly Glitz, and China Glaze Broken Hearted.


My application and photo skills could have been better, but I was just trying out different colour combos, and I did like this one.

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com