Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blue Water Marble

Here is my first attempt at a water marble. It was a while ago that I actually did it, so I don't remember what I used exactly ( I know one of them was OPI dating a royal, and I think another was China Glaze For Audrey, and a white and a pale blue but it was actually fairly easy if a bit messy. I used the tape method to lessen the mess and it worked quite well. I did each finger including cleanup and Seche Vite top coat one at a time in hopes of not denting any finished nails.
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it really means a lot. I read every comment. If you have any questions or want me to check out your blog, please email me at info@girlybitspolish.com